Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today, I’ve played with a fun technique and created a faux watercolor Arrange a Wreath card. You’ll enjoy the video so that you can try it too!
Today’s project is number 8 in my 30 Day Challenge to create and share 30 cards and 30 videos in 30 days.
Faux Watercolor Arrange a Wreath Card
I couldn’t wait to ink up Arrange a Wreath and give a Fall look to this versatile stamp set.
For this card, I’ve combined it with Autumn Greetings and the Buffalo Check background stamp.
The distressed look of the background stamp has me thinking sweater weather.
Which is perfect for the dip in temps we are having — ahh.
To give the wreath the look of turning leaves, I’ve used a faux watercolor technique that I share with you in the video below.
Today’s video will show you everything you need to know in order to create this card yourself.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!