Hi! I’m Sara Levin the artful inker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the United States. Welcome to my blog! Today, I’m sharing the December 2022 Paper Pumpkin sneak peek. I love sharing a few details with you each month at the beginning of the subscription period so that you can get an idea of what will be coming in the upcoming Paper Pumpkin Kit! Plus for December there is an Add On that you won’t want to miss.
December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek
The December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit is called Good Things Come in Small Packages. And you’re sure to want to have it in your crafting stash!
Read on for a few of the Kit details.
Good Things Come in Small Packages
I don’t know about you but I love when my Paper Pumpkin comes in a custom box. All the jimmies on this box let me know that with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit, we’ll be celebrating!
Now, I’m going to guess based on the die cuts in the photo above and a stamped sentiment shown below that at a minimum we’ll be receiving products to help celebrate birthdays and graduations.
As always, the Good Things Come in Small Packages Kit will come with lots of products that are exclusive to the kit!
With the December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit, you will make 16 gift card holders. There are 2 each of 8 designs! And, each box is reversible!
The finished gift card box size is 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ . That means that things other than gift cards will fit in the boxes as well!!
The Kit will include”
- 16 reversible belly bands (you can see some of the designs in the photo above)
- Die Cut pieces
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Exclusive Good Things Come in Small Packages photopolymer stamp set
Finally, the coordinating colors for the December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit are Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide.
Good Things Add On
For the December 2022 Kit, there is an Add On. That means that there are additional products designed to coordinate with the Kit but aren’t necessary to complete the December Kit.
The Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add On (163134) includes 16 cards and envelopes (4 each of 4 designs). The coordinating colors are Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue and Basic Gray.
The cards and envelopes are a standard size (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″).
AND, the Add On is available in my store beginning today (while supplies last).
Why Paper Pumpkin?
So why would you subscribe and pay for something you haven’t seen?
- I usually love the kit and am thankful I didn’t miss out.
- Everything you need (except scissors) is included!
- Even if you’re an “I don’t want to follow the directions kind of gal” or you don’t care for the ‘as designed’ projects I know there will be lots of alternative ideas shared beginning right here!
- You can find different uses for the individual parts and exclusive pieces included in the kit. Plus, knowing the colors will coordinate with other products you have in your stash is a huge bonus! I love to keep any extras for future projects.
- Sometimes it’s nice to have a creative experience already designed and prepped so that you can just sit down and create!
- You can give it away as a gift.
Finally… every single Paper Pumpkin kit comes with a satisfaction guarantee. So, if options 1 to 6 don’t apply, you can simply contact Customer Service right away knowing you can return the kit!
So even though you don’t know exactly what the Paper Pumpkin Kit will contain, there’s nothing to lose!
Beyond the Box
Each month that you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me, I send you my Beyond the Box Tutorial Bundle that contains exclusive Paper Pumpkin alternative projects for that month’s Kit!