Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Welcome to my blog! Today is the Creating Kindness Blog Hop Lovely Lily Pad and we’re celebrating flowers with our theme. I designed two cards to share with you — one that’s clean and simple and the other is full on! Be sure to say “hi” to Sue Vine, our guest designer, as you tour the hop.
Creating Kindness Blog Hop Lovely Lily Pad
Normally when I create,
the cleaner version of a card is designed first.
That wasn’t the case with this card.
After creating several cards, I had a few bits set to the side
and had an “aha” moment.
I had a Basic Black Stitched Rectangle frame left from cutting for a card that I will share on Saturday.
The waterlily is an extra I stamped and cut for today’s card number two.
And the designer paper is a strip from the Botanical Prints Product Medley card you can see HERE.
To these, I’ve added a sentiment from A Big Thank You.
And embellished with Silver Metallic Thread and Rhinestones.
Moral of the story — hang on to those left over bits …. for just a bit.
For this next Lovely Lily Pad card,
I had lots of creative fun!
After you use Pigment Sprinkles on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper,
add some texture dots from Happy Birthday To You in Memento.
The light and shadow created with the Pigment Sprinkles make the background practically glow!
Stamp the lily pads in Granny Apple Green and die cut with the Lily Pad Dies.
Then, emboss the die cuts with the Stone 3D Embossing Folder — it adds great texture!
Next stamp lilies in Coastal Cabana.
Then use the Lily Pad dies to lilies from Basic Black and the stamped lilies.
After arranging the pieces, add white embossed sentiment from Label Me Bold.
Finish with sequins from the Peaceful Poppies mix.
Then layer onto a narrow Basic Black matte and
a Granny Apple Green card base.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s Creating Kindness Blog Hop.
You’re sure to love what the team have done with flowers!
Click the “next” button to visit Sue Vine or use the link list below.
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me for your Stampin’ Up! products
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
- Sue Vine – Guest Designer – Australia
- Lou Kitzelman – Australia
- Jenny Hall – USA
- Paula Dobson – New Zealand
- Tanya Boser – USA
- Sue Plote – USA
- Jay Soriano – UK
- Marcy Denning – Canada
- Cheryll Miller – Australia
- Charlet Mallett – USA
- Danielle Bennenk – Netherlands
- Sara Levin – USA YOU ARE HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!