Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the US. Welcome to my blog. Today, I’m sharing a box I made for a baby gift that use Count On Me. Let’s take a look.
Count on Me Gift Box
I made this cute gift box to hold a Mini Album that I made as part of a baby gift. The Mini Album measured 6″ x 6″ and I wanted packaging that was as cute as the album was pretty. And, it is much easier to “wrap” a Mini Album in a custom box than it is to use wrapping paper.
After scoring my Basic White box bottom, I stamped the bear from Count on Me in Blushing Bride around the sides of the box. Then, I went back around the sides and added a little Blushing Bride splatter using a stamp from Forever Fern. It added just enough texture to the white spaces so that the bears didn’t look lost in too much space. Finally, I used my Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker to color in the heart that the bear is holding.
On the Top
Next, I added a Blushing Bride lid for the box. On top of the lid is a Basic White square that I embossed with a folder from the Checks and Dots. You will need to run the piece through a second time to emboss the whole thing as the Checks and Dots Embossing Folders are narrow.
After cutting Basic White with a Tailor Made Tags Die, I also embossed it with a Checks and Dots folder. To mat the tag, I added a layer of Blushing Bride to help it pop against the Basic White square. Over the tag is a piece of Blushing Bride that I cut with a Pretty Pillow Box Die.
Then, I stamped the Count On Me bear in Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake and colored the heart with Light Real Red Stampin’ Blends. To dress the bear, I stamped on Blushing Bride Subtles Designer Paper and used my Paper Snips to cut out both the bear and her onesie.
To finish the tag, I added a floofy bow tied with White Crinkled Seam Binding.
Gift Box Measurements
- Basic White Base: 12″ x 12″ scored at 3″ on all four sides
- Blushing Bride Lid: 8-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at <1-1/4″ on all four sides
- Basic White Embossed Square: 5″ x 5″
Give it a try!
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!