Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the US. Welcome to my blog. As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, today I’m sharing the Celebrate Sunflowers gift bag and tag that coordinate with baby card I posted. And be sure to check out the One Simple Trick video below!
Celebrate Sunflowers Gift Bag and Tag
To go with the baby card HERE, I created a coordinating gift bag and gift tag. For the gift bag, I purchased a plain white bag. You’ll want to make sure that your bag is not shiny (ie coated) for the best stamping outcome. And, you’ll want to set it aside for the ink to dry as it takes a little longer than when stamping on cardstock.
For both the bag and the gift tag, you’ll create a design using the large and small sunflowers from Celebrate Sunflowers. Stamp a random pattern in Highland Heather ink.
Add two sunflowers cut with the Sunflower Dies to the gift tag. Then, stamp the cute bunnies from Oval Occasions and cut them out with Double Oval Punch.
On the back of the tag, I used one of the Many Medallion Dies to cut a strip of Highland Heather to use as an accent strip.
Then I added an extra fluffy bow to tie it onto the bag. (I LOVE this bow!) Check out the video below for details on tying it.
One Simple Trick Video
Check out today’s quick video to learn how to tie extra fluffy bows for adding to your projects.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!