Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. I’ve been recording and sharing tips and technique videos all week. So when it came to making today’s card, I need to pick up the pieces I had laying about. I decided I should assemble them into a card – today’s Bloom with Broadway Bound.
When I started thinking about what I would create with my pieces,
I remembered the TGIFC194 sketch challenge.
And decided, this would be a perfect design basis for my card.
Bloom by Bloom with Broadway Bound
Start with a Thick Whisper White base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Cut a Lovely Lipstick layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Emboss the stitching using the second largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit.
Then add two piece of Broadway Bound designer paper: 4-3/4″
Here’s a video for creating the stitched embossing.
Next, cut a piece of Whisper White with the 4th largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit.
Stamp the stem from Bloom by Bloom with Granny Apple Green
and the bloom with Lovely Lipstick.
For the rest of the flower, watch this quick video.
Next, use sentiments from Well Said to stamp the 5/8″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White strip.
Add a Happiness Blooms Enamel Dot as an accent.
Layer the Broadway Bound designer paper and focal layer.
Then, wrap with Old Olive Linen Thread.
Add a Gold Glimmer Paper accent before adhering the sentiment strip.
Here’s a video for the cards assembly.
Thanks for stopping in today
for this Bloom by Bloom just because card!
Today’s product details can be found below.
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Download a PDF Tutorial HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: XCNTW4JT
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in January and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday January 2019 Tutorial Bundle
7 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad January Tutorial Bundle
Occasions to Sale a Brate
Exclusive tutorials for cards and 3D projects for the occasions in your life.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during January
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.