Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. Today, I played with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits with Well Said for a Valentine card.
Be Mine Stitched Framelits
There are a load of dies in the Be Mine Stitched Framelits!
The dies represented in the top row, cut the stitched, scallop frame and a solid heart.
The dies in the second row add stitching to a layer.
The column on the left are solid layering hearts.
On the right:
small, stitched heart with scallop,
flower, ornamental line, loops,
small die cut detail within a strip or layer,
hearts as a by product of lacy heart die cut,
and a stitched, scallop border.
Be Mine Stitched Framelits with Well Said
For this non-traditional Valentine card or any day you’d like to say “I care”,
Basic Black base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Lemon Lime Twist: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Whisper White: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
Next, cut a stencil from scrap cardstock with the lacy Be Mine Stitched Framelit.
Leave the lacy piece in the cardstock frame and but remove the hearts.
Mix Shimmery Embossing Paste with Berry Burst ink refill
and a drop of Melon Mambo to brighten.
Place the stencil you’ve created and carefully spread your embossing paste mix.
Once it has dried, splatter with Lemon Lime Twist ink.
Use the smaller stitched, scallop heart framelit
and cut Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Basic Black hearts.
Cut a small Berry Burst stitched scallop heart with the smallest framelit.
Stamp the Well Said sentiment on Basic Black
and emboss in white.
Add Dimensionals between layers.
Then send to a favorite person!
Thanks for stopping in today
for this Be Mine Stitched Framelits card!
Today’s product details can be found below.
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: XCNTW4JT
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in January and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday January 2019 Tutorial Bundle
7 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad January Tutorial Bundle
Occasions to Sale a Brate
Exclusive tutorials for cards and 3D projects for the occasions in your life.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during January
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.
Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you have to say!