Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the United States. Welcome to my blog! I’ve received my Hope Box kit. So today I’m here to share two August 2021 Paper Pumpkin alternates and a video tutorial. Let’s take a look!
August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit
The August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit was chock full of goodies!
- 9 card bases (3 each of 3 designs)
- 9 designer envelopes
- 3 sheets of designer die cut banners
- 3 sheets of die cut floral elements
- 1 sheet of die cut butterflies
- 1 large die cut butterfly
- 1 sheet of die cut sentiments
- 1 sheet of die cut banners
- 6 designer layers
- 1 large belly band
- Blackberry Bliss Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Blackberry Bliss Ribbon
- Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Exclusive Hope Box stamp set
August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Alternates
Hope Box Alternate 1
For this alternative Paper Pumpkin card, I started by stamping a random pattern background design using one of the exclusive Hope Box stamps in Pool Party.
Then, I add a piece of one of the delicate die cut elements with flowers and butterflies.
And over that, I adhered a Tailor Made Tags die cut stamped with a sentiment from the Hope Box set. Then, I added a faux tassel before accenting with some Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins.
Tuck this note in one of the boxes heading to college with your student or under a pillow before you leave. Or brighten their mailbox in that first couple of weeks away from home. Notes from home were ALWAYS a hit with my student!
Hope Box Alternate 2
For this second alternative, I created an easy scrapbook page using elements from the August 2021 kit.
This page is perfect to hang on a wall in a new dorm room. Add a family photo, pictures of friends or even the new college student with a small note of encouragement on the journaling tag.
Hope Box Alternates Video
Watch today’s video for all of the details and tips for making these two Paper Pumpkin alternative projects.
September 2021 Paper Pumpkin
Here is a hint about what’s in store NEXT month (September)…
Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! The September kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 reversible designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest! Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit—designed in a vivid fall palette—is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers! Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent.
Purchase a PrePaid Paper Pumpkin HERE
When you purchase a 3, 6, or 12 month PrePaid subscription, you can also add 1 (or more) Free Saleabration Products to your order.
Either way you choose to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me, you’ll receive a FREE Beyond the Box Tutorial Bundle with exclusive alternate tutorials for each month you subscribe.
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!