Hi! Welcome to my blog for the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Summer Nights! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. And, I’ve got a couple of alternatives for the July 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit to share with you.
The July 2020 Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit included:
- 9 printed postcards—3 each of 3 designs
- white standard envelopes
- 9 die-cut firework tealight bags
- 6 vellum jar cutouts lined with gold foil
- 4 sheets of die-cut summer designs (Ferris wheels, fireflies, lanterns, and stars)
- 2 sheets of white die-cut sentiment labels,
- 1 sheet of adhesive-backed gold glitter enamel stars
- 1 roll of Night of Navy baker’s twine
- 1 sheet of adhesive dots
- 1 sheet of dimensionals.
- Plus, the exclusive 14-piece Summer Nights Photopolymer Stamp Set
- and a Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Spot
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Summer Nights
The kit contents were great!
And now, you’ve got the exclusive Summer Nights stamp set.
For this first alternative card using the stamps,
I’ve turned the fireworks into the flowers and created an easy arrangement.
And for this second Paper Pumpkin alternative card,
I was definitely thinking summer fun and the kids.
I’m sure there’s a little one on your mailing list that would love to have this school of fish swim into their mailbox!
Summer Nights Alternatives Video
Enjoy today’s video with all the details for making today’s Summer Nights alternative cards.
Then, subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by August 10
to receive the August 2020 kit – World’s Greatest.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop
for more fun alternative ideas for the July 2020 kit!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: 24VYS7KQ
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June, 2021. No penalty to drop.
Extend from July through September (and enjoy pre-ordering from the July to December 2021 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021.
Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad January 2021 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of projects featuring Sale a Bration Products
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during January.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during January. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!