Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today’s projects are alternative cards for the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop No Matter the Weather. I’ve used the Stampin’ Up! March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit but created two cards beyond the box. After you check out my alternative Paper Pumpkin creations, be sure to tour the rest of today’s hop for more alternative ideas!
The No Matter the Weather Kit:
- 12 designer Card Bases
- 12 Lined envelopes
- 3 Sheets Printed die-cuts
- 1 Sheet of Die Cut Tags
- Pear Pizzazz and White Baker’s Twine
- Rain and dew drop Epoxy Embellishments
- Adhesive dots
- Basic Gray Stampin’ Spot
- Exclusive No Matter the Weather stamp set
- Exclusive Spring Splash stamp set
As of this morning, Refills for the No Matter the Weather kit are available HERE
No Matter The Weather
When I create alternative cards, I usually go with the first thing I think of.
The stamp sets in the March kit have me thinking simple cards
This card uses a Whisper White Note Card and Envelope.
I love to have a pack of Note Cards and Envelopes on hand for quick, clean cards
or for the occasions when I want to create but don’t feel like doing much.
To create this card:
- Start by stamping the rabbit in Smoky Slate.
- Then, stamp the rabbit again on text weight paper and cut out for a mask.
- After masking the rabbit, use the large cloud stamp in Pear Pizzazz (stamped off once) to create the ground.
- Next, use the smaller cloud stamp in Pear Pizzazz to fill in the blank spots.
- Use the grassy stamp in Old Olive
- Stamp the sentiment in Balmy Blue on Balmy on a 5/8″ x 2-1/8″ piece of Balmy Blue.
- And, finish by adhering the sentiment to the note card with Multipurpose Glue.
Alternative Card 2
For my second alternative project,
I again used a Whisper White Note Card and Envelope.
To create this card:
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick 3″ x 4-1/2″
- Cut a 3″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Whisper White with the Nature’s Thoughts frame die (it’s one of the Coordination Products available through the end of March HERE).
- Then, stamp the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick in the top third of the die cut.
- Next, stamp the rain boot outline in Memento.
- And, stamp the rain boot fill in Lovely Lipstick.
- Now, cut the rain boots out with your Paper Snips.
- Use your 2-1/4″ Circle Punch to cut Whisper White.
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Lovely Lipstick layer with Multipurpose Glue.
- Then, tie the layered piece with Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon.
- Adhere to the note card with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the punched circle with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the rain boots to the punched circle with Dimensionals.
Now is a perfect time to be sending cards to your friends and family!
I’m sure we can all use something to brighten our day.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop
for more great alternative ideas using the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit!
- Choose a Card Kit
- Join my Timeless Tulips Online Class
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Choose your Card Kit(s)
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!
Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you have to say!