Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin thertfulinker. Today is the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop My Wonderful Family. The design team is here to share a variety of alternatives for the April 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit! Scroll on down to see what I’ve created to share with you!!
My Wonderful Family Kit:
- 2 styles of fun fold/fancy fold cards
- Printed Envelopes
- Printed Layers
- Printed Die Cuts
- Label Die Cuts
- Melon Mambo Ribbon
- Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry Pearls
- Dimensionals and Adhesive Dots
- Exclusive My Wonderful Family stamp set
- Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Spot
As of this morning there were still Refill Kits for the April Paper Pumpkin HERE
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop My Wonderful Family
I couldn’t resist the urge to play with the non-sentiment stamps in this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit!
The first thing I saw in these stamps was a possibility of an ice cream cone.
That might mean I’ve been eating too much ice cream during captivity…
I mean this stay at home time 😉
Next, I couldn’t help but play with the hydrangea like stamp.
Hydrangeas are one of my seasonal favor flowers!
For this card, I turned it into the flowers for a tussy mussy.
Paper Pumpkin Alternatives Video
Enjoy today’s video for making these
My Wonderful Family alternatives!
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop.
You’ll want to enjoy the Paper Pumpkin alternatives created by the rest of the team!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin) The May kit is sold out!
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: N9HUXW49
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June, 2021. No penalty to drop.
Extend from July through September (and enjoy pre-ordering from the July to December 2021 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad April 2021 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of projects to help you welcome a new little one
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during April.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during April. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!