Hi! I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in the US. Welcome to my blog! Today, I’m sharing more alternates for the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit. It’s the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Lots of Pun and we’ve got lots of ideas to share with you!
The Lots of Pun Kit contained:
- 9 printed card bases: 3 each of 3 designs
- 9 printed envelopes
- Printed Die Cuts
- Precut paper pieces
- Precut vellum pieces
- Enamel stickers
- Glue Dots
- Exclusive Lots of Pun Stamp Set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
As of this morning, Lots of Pun Refills were still available in my store.
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Lots of Pun
Lots of Pun Alternative Card
For my first alternate for the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit, I create this clean and simple card. If you’re like me and love a non-mushy card, this one is perfect for Valentine’s Day or even an anniversary.
Even with a pun and moldy toast, your person will still know that you love them.
The sentiment gave me a giggle. And if you’ve ever left a pack of store bought hot dog or hamburger buns on the counter, you know it can be a long, long time before they grow mold. Maybe yucky. But, it definitely speaks to be together for a long time.
Lots of Pun Alternative Bottle Tag
With New Year’s Eve coming up, I thought that creating bottle tags with this sentiment was a fun way to go. It won’t matter the beverage as anyone who receives one of these tags will be tickled.
This clean and simple bottle tag is easy to make.
In fact, this bottle tag is great for any occasion where the recipients or host don’t take themselves to seriously. And I don’t know about you but, I can use a little levity in my life just now.
Lots of Pun Alternatives Video
Watch today’s video for tips on making these December 2021 Paper Pumpkin alternate projects.
Sign up for my Newsletter to receive the Project Sheets for these project on January 2, 2022.
January 2022 Paper Pumpkin
The contents of the Kisses & Hugs kit can be turned into more than just cards. The unique heart-shaped cards can be trimmed into three separate hearts. Turn them into tags, backgrounds for scrapbook pages, or whatever your creative mind can think of!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—5 each of 2 designs—and 10 coordinating envelopes
- Kit features an exclusive Two-Step photopolymer stamp set
- Kit includes a Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (11.4 x 10.8 cm) heart-shaped cards; folded
- Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by January 10, 2022
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s A Paper Pumpkin Thing Hop for more alternative ideas!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop Online with me 24/7
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!
Please leave a comment, I love to hear what you have to say!