Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today is the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Jolly Gingerbread. And I have a couple of alternatives for the November 2020 kit and a video tutorial to share with you.
The November 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit contained:
- 15 Gingerbread gift card holders
- 15 printed, lined envelopes
- Printed die cut houses
- Printed die cut labels
- Candy stickers
- Adhesive Dots
- Adhesive tape roll
- Blushing Bride Stampin’ Spot
- Jolly Gingerbread exclusive stamp set
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Jolly Gingerbread
For this first alternative for the November Paper Pumpkin, I have created a card. Stepping outside the colors in the kit, this card takes the exclusive Jolly Gingerbread set out of the holiday season.
And for my second alternative, I’ve created a tag. Everybody needs a cut gift or treat tag from time to time. This one plays with the shape of the gift card holders in the kit. And uses a clean and simple design that makes it perfect for so many giving occasions.
Paper Pumpkin Alternatives Video
Watch the video for the tips and details for making today’s Paper Pumpkin alternative projects.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by December 10 to receive the Beary Comforting Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s A Paper Pumpkin Thing Hop
for more alternative ideas for the November Paper Pumpkin Kit.
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: F4ZV7FFR
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Join My Team of ProCraftinators
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!
very pretty card! and a sweet tag!
Sara Levin says