Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Today is the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Hello Pumpkin. The design team have lots of alternative ideas to share for the September 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit!
Today’s card is number 16 in my 30 Day Challenge to create 30 cards and videos in 30 days.
The Hello Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit includes:
- 20 double-sided pieces of treat packaging paper
- 4 sheets of orange die-cut pumpkins, flowers, and sentiment labels
- 2 sheets of white die-cut flowers and sentiment labels
- 2 sheets of Basic Black die-cut cats and flowers
- 2 sheets of Basic Black die-cut vines and doily designs
- 2 sheets of Bumblebee and Cajun Craze die-cut vines and doily designs
- 1 sheet of Cinnamon Cider and Mossy Meadow die-cut vines and doily designs
- 1 sheet of Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider die-cut flowers
- 1 sheet of black die-cut witch hats
- 1sheet of Bumblebee die-cut flowers and leaves
- 1 sheet of Cajun Craze die-cut flowers and leaves
- 1 sheet of Cinnamon Cider and Mossy Meadow die-cut flowers and leaves
- 1 roll of Basic Black baker’s twine
- 1 roll of Very Vanilla baker’s twine
- 1 sheet of adhesive strips
- 1 sheet of adhesive dots
- 1 sheet of dimensionals
- 1 sheet of mini dimensionals
- Plus, the exclusive 11-piece Hello Pumpkin Photopolymer Stamp Set
- and a Cajun Craze Stampin’ Spot!
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Hello Pumpkin
For this alternative card using the September Paper Pumpkin,
I decided to stay clean and simple.
You’ll use elements from the kit as well as a few items from your craft stash.
This card works throughout the Fall up to Thanksgiving.
And once I cut for my card, my alternative box was right in front of me.
This smaller version of the kit box is a perfect size for a favor or to take along as an RAK.
There are always plenty of people to thank when we’re out and about during the course of our day.
You can fill this with one of the mini versions of a candy available like a Kit Kat stick, Sixlets, Smartees or a lip balm.
Enjoy today’s video for these alternatives for the Hello Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin kit.
The October Paper Pumpkin
will have a Christmas theme.
Subscribe by October 10, 2020
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop
for more alternatives for the September 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit.
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundle below (get it FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: GEEVKAKG
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through September, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from September through December by reaching $300 in sales by September 30, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad June 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 20 beautiful projects designed around Bundles in the Annual Catalog/
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during June.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during June. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!