Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin theartfulinker. Let me just say that right from the moment I pulled the Paper Pumpkin box from my mailbox it made me happy! I love those bright colors. Previously, I’ve shared my unboxing video. And today for the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop A Kit In Color, I’m sharing a couple of alternative ideas for this month’s kit.
The May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit In Color contains:
- 12 designer card bases
- 12 lined envelopes
- 4 Vellum layers
- 4 printed die cut sheets
- 4 die cut sheets
- 4 die cut Vellum sheets
- 1 sheet of Puffy Stickers
- 1 spool of Magenta Madness/White Baker’s Twine
- 1 sheet of Dimensionals
- 1 sheet of adhesive dots
- Exclusive A Kit In Color photopolymer stamp set
- Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Spot
The May Paper Pumpkin Kit sold out during the order period so, there are no refills for this kit.
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop A Kit In Color
Alternative Card 1
One of the wonderful things about the Paper Pumpkin kits is that once you’ve made the projects, there’s nothing left but the exclusive stamp set and the Stampin’ Spot!
The alternatives that I’m sharing for the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit, are for once these fun kit contents are assembled.
You’ll still want to make cute things with this fun stamp set!
For this card, you’ll use a Purple Posy card base with layers of Whisper White and Purple Posy.
Then, accent with Purple Posy Scalloped Linen Ribbon
and Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding.
See the video below for the stamping details.
Alternative Card 2
The A Kit In Color stamps are fabulous for all kinds of geometric play!
Here, you can create an oval pattern in Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green.
Then, accent them with Glitter Enamel Dots (retiring June 2).
See the video below for tips and the technique for stamping this card.
HERE‘s another alternative card for this month’s kit.
Video for These Paper Pumpkin Alternatives
Follow along and make today’s A Kit In Color alternatives!
Thanks for stopping in today!
Be sure to check out the rest of today’s A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop.
The design team have lots of fun, alternative ideas for the May kit!!
- Request a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and choose Sara Levin)
- Shop with me
- Subscribe to My Newsletter for weekly tutorials and more HERE
- See Monthly Exclusive tutorial bundles below (get them FREE)
- Join My Team HERE
- Tutorial Bundles HERE
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: ZZJBG3WX
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December, 2022. No penalty to drop.
Extend from December through March by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2022.
Just for You! There’s no long term obligation! Try it and see if it’s a good fit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Bonus Gift for my Lovely Customers!!
Stampin Glam Squad October 2022 Tutorial Bundle
- A collection of 16 beautiful projects designed around the Birthday Bash theme. That means that each card or 3D creation will help you get ready to celebrate your friends and loved ones with a mix of feminine, masculine and kids designs.
- US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
- with a $50 product order in my store during October.
- Or purchase it HERE for $20
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during October. Perfect to help with a first class or just to enjoy creating!!