You’ve heard of paint chips right? We all use them to choose new colors for our homes and offices. Plus, they’re just bright and fun! Today, I decided it was time to break open my new In Color inkpads and get that ink on some cardstock. After just inking a solid stamp with each color and stamping on Whisper White – this gives a true sense of each shade – I decided that what I really wanted was a comparative look at the new In Colors and some of the core colors. So, I created three color “ink” chips for each of the new In Colors. I thought you too might like to see how these new colors compare to the core colors that you already know and love so, I’m sharing.
Here’s my selection of ink chips. The middle color in each chip is the new In Color. They even look great to me stacked up like these where you can’t even really get a good view.
As you can see, this chip compares Tip Top Taupe to Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake. Tip Top Taupe is a great neutral shade that will play well with many colors.
Here we have Mint Macaron side by side with Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi. It’s pronounced like the name “Ron” and named after those brightly colored French cookies. It’s a pretty green that has blue undertones, as you can see.
Cucumber Crush is a vibrant green as you can tell here next to Wild Wasabi and Garden Green. I know you’re going to love this especially for summer and holiday creations.
I am excited for the deep mustardy yellow of Delightful Dijon. Though we’ve barely gotten into Spring, this has me already thinking about Fall. But, I’m sure that I won’t wait until then to start creating with this shade.
I can almost feel the juice dripping down my chin when I look at Watermelon Wonder! As you can tell from the comparison, with Calypso Coral and Tangerine Tango, that it’s a deeper coral that doesn’t reach far into the orange shades. Watermelon Wonder and Calypso Coral will definitely be a prime color combo for this new shade.
I hope after getting a look at these new shades compared to our core colors, that you’re half as excited as I am about getting to play with them for the next two years.
The new colors will be available June 2 or sooner if you join my team.
Time for me to go play some more (I mean work 🙂 )
Create something today,
Don’t want to wait? Then Join My Team!
REASONS TO PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KIT:
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through me HERE! You’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Up! family and my ProCraftinators team.
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days. Perfect timing for the full catalog release on June 2!
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You’ll have through September 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter (the date you join through September 30), you will renew and remain active for another quarter (October – December). If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can simply “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! You can enjoy your demonstrator status with no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Simply indulge in your passion for paper, enjoy the experience and master your craft with the exclusive resources and inspiration.
BEST OF ALL! I welcome hobby stampers when you purchase your kit and join through me! Many join me for the discounts and a chance to be part of our virtual community. Please email me at Sara@theartfulinker.com if you have any questions. I would LOVE to talk to YOU about Stampin’ Up!
From May 12 – June 10
Get 50% off your first two months of Paper Pumpkin
Great for a little “me” time this summer
keep the kids busy for a bit on a summer afternoon.
Promo Code: SAVE50