Hi! Welcome to my blog. I’m Sara Levin the artful inker. Today is Friday so, I’ve created a quick clean card that is perfect for some busy weekend crafting — or any other time during the week 😉 Let’s take a look at how to create this En Route Clean Card.
En Route Clean Card
Start your card with a Granny Apple Green base.
Then, add a Whisper White layer stamped with the En Route map image
in Lovely Lipstick.
Next, cut Granny Apple Green and Whisper White
with Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Then stamp the Whisper White square with the En Route sentiment
in Granny Apple Green.
Add a strip of Granny Apply Green 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon.
And between the squares, add Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon.
Accent with Best Route Enamel Shapes.
This card is perfect for “I’m proud of you moments”
and for graduations.
En Route Clean Card Tutorial PDF – HERE
Thanks for stopping in today!
Today’s product details can be found below.
Scroll down for this month’s customer appreciation gifts!
Create something today!
Use this Host Code when shopping with me: CMJ4FY4H
Don’t use the Host Code when shopping with me if your order is $150 or more.
Choose from TWO Fabulous Kits!
Option 1: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings
Option 2: Includes a $50 product bonus!!
- Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products)
- Shipping is FREE for another 10% savings.
- Receive the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. (a $20 savings as part of the kit) It’s perfect for crafting on the go!! Not available for purchase separately.
- 20% – 25% Discount on purchases
- Purchase the starter kit in February and receive a 20% – 25% discount on purchases through at least July 31, 2019
- Pre-view and Pre-order from the new Annual Catalog in May
- Opportunity to attend OnStage in April (an exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only event). Registration begins January 15 and fills up fast!!
- No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through July 31, 2019. No penalty to drop.
- Extend from July through September (view and pre-order from the Holiday Catalog) by reaching $300 in sales by July 31, 2019.
- Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Click HERE to start choosing your kit products!
Bonus Gifts for my Lovely Customers!!
Stamping Sunday March 2019 Tutorial Bundle
6 Exclusive Tutorials!
Get it FREE with a $40 purchase in my store
Or purchase it HERE for $10
Demonstrators will love this bundle for classes!
Stampin Glam Squad March Tutorial Bundle
Exclusive tutorials for alternative cards and 3D projects using Stampin’ Up! kits.
US customers receive this Tutorial Bundle FREE
with a $50 product order in my store
New Team Members will receive the tutorial FREE during March
Receive both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase in my store.