Welcome to this week’s Creation Station blog hop where we’re all excited about the new catalog! We couldn’t wait to share some ideas for ways to use the products we were able to order during the demonstrator preview.
This week is extra exciting because in addition to the sneak peek creations, we have added two new team members: Martha Inchley and Sarah Klass. Hold onto your hats and prepare for even more inspiration!
I’m not sure what to tell you I focused on. The first thing I was sure I was using for today was the new Mint Macaron cardstock. This color is so luscious and soft I couldn’t wait to create with it.
Here I’ve used Mint Macaron cardstock as my base. To it, I’ve added a layer of the
Smoky Slate Silver (metallic ink) designer paper from the new Neutrals designer paper stack. I was soo excited to realize that there are both Silver and Gold papers in the Neutrals stack!
The focal image is from You’ve Got This and was embossed in Silver.
I took my block from my Paper Pumpkin kit and added a drop of Mint Macaron ink refill. Next to it I brushed on some water with an Aqua Painter. I dragged a little of the ink into the water to create a very light wash.
Using my finger, I smeared on some Dazzling Details. But when I looked at it, I wanted still more dazzle/sparkle. So, I sprinkled on a tiny bit of Dazzling Diamonds. Now that’s the ticket! This was the perfect combo since the Dazzling Details dries clear and not shiny, except for the sparkle of course.
Final details were some Mint Macaron sequins found in the Moments Like These Project Life accessory pack, a bit of Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim and a banner made from another piece of the Silver designer paper from the Neutrals designer paper stack.
Next, I made a
triangle shaped bag, with a little tuck in flap, using the new Gift Bag Punch Board.
The tuck in flap keep the bag/box securely closed so that the lace trim can be simply an embellishment.
Again, I’ve used Mint Macaron cardstock and more of the lovely Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim. So feminine looking. I’m definitely thinking wedding or shower with these two creations.
The gusset on the sides makes this bag easy to fold and the Gift Bag Punch Board makes creating the gusset easy.
There’s just a little stamped detail on the bag.
Using one of the border images from Bohemian Borders, it was easy to add a simple Silver embossed detail to the front of the bag.
Check back tomorrow when I’ll have a couple of videos for you for using the Gift Bag Punch Board.
Now it’s time to hop along for more sneak peeks and creative inspiration from the rest of the team.
Create something today,
From May 12 – June 10
Get 50% off your first two months of Paper Pumpkin
Great for a little “me” time this summer
to keep the kids or grandkids busy for a bit on a summer afternoon.
Promo Code: SAVE50
Don’t want to wait? Then Join My Team!
REASONS TO PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KIT:
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through me HERE! You’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Up! family and my ProCraftinators team.
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days. Perfect timing for the full catalog release on June 2!
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You’ll have through September 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter (the date you join through September 30), you will renew and remain active for another quarter(October – December). If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can simply “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! You can enjoy your demonstrator status with no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Simply indulge in your passion for paper, enjoy the experience and master your craft with the exclusive resources and inspiration.BEST OF ALL! I welcome hobby stampers when you purchase your kit and join through me! Many join me for the discounts and a chance to be part of our virtual community. Please email me at Sara@theartfulinker.com if you have any questions. I would LOVE to talk to YOU about Stampin’ Up!