I received my box of preorder goodies last week and what with all of the running around I’ve been doing, hold onto your hats, I haven’t had time to create with anything yet. This morning I got up with the intention to right that wrong. What I ended up doing was combining some “old” with some new: I used Balloon Bash, Bohemian designer series paper and the FMS186 sketch. Who’d of thought it but, yes purple can be used on a masculine card. Let me know what you think after seeing today’s creation.
I started with a Rich Razzleberry cardstock base and added the layer of Bohemian designer paper (it’s in the new catalog). Then, there’s that slice of Gold Foil paper showing through.
Now the reason this feels like it could be a masculine card to me is that the sentiment piece makes me think of a heraldic shield on this fairly clean card.
The sentiment was stamped in Blackberry Bliss and then fussy cut but, not too tight. The small Whisper White edge allows it to pop off the background. The center banner was stamped a second time and heat embossed with Gold. Then it was trimmed and cut into three pieces. The tails on either end where adhered flush to the Blackberry Bliss image while the center piece is adhered with dimensionals. You’ll notice that I offset the banner pieces a bit so that some of the Blackberry Bliss banner shows. This acts as a shadow so that the gold banner appears to have even more dimension.
Now it’s your turn…
Create something today,
From May 12 – June 10
Get 50% off your first two months of Paper Pumpkin
Your deals are waiting.
Don’t want to wait? Then Join My Team!
REASONS TO PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KIT:
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through me HERE! You’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Up! family and my ProCraftinators team.
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days. Perfect timing for the full catalog release on June 2!
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You’ll have through September 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter (the date you join through September 30), you will renew and remain active for another quarter (October – December). If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can simply “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! You can enjoy your demonstrator status with no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Simply indulge in your passion for paper, enjoy the experience and master your craft with the exclusive resources and inspiration.
BEST OF ALL! I welcome hobby stampers when you purchase your kit and join through me! Many join me for the discounts and a chance to be part of our virtual community. Please email me at Sara@theartfulinker.com if you have any questions. I would LOVE to talk to YOU about Stampin’ Up!
Today’s Products – available in my store